Dolly Parton Imagination Library
FREE BOOKS FOR CHILDREN UNDER 5
The Imagination Library will help you read with your child. There are many reasons parents do not read to their child, but we can eliminate one of them. Every child will have books of their very own, at no cost to you, thanks to United Way of Susquehanna County.
Each month a new, carefully selected book will be mailed in your child’s name directly to your home. Your child can look forward to new and exciting reading adventures from Dolly Parton’s Imagination Library until he/she turns five years old as long as you remain a resident of Susquehanna County. Should the child move outside Susquehanna County, he/she automatically exits the program. Download an Imagination Library Factsheet.
The Imagination Library is a FREE GIFT to our children!
All you have to do is read to your children.
All families in Susquehanna County with preschool age children (from birth to the child’s 5th birthday) are eligible to enroll in the program; however, through strategic community partners and an intentional outreach and marketing plan, at-risk families will be a focus of the effort.
Susquehanna County’s first Imagination Library enrollee,
Zoie Donahue with Mom, Tonianne Smith.
What Are My Responsibilities?
- Be a resident of Susquehanna County.
- Submit an official registration form, completely filled out by parent or guardian (form must be approved and on file with United Way of Susquehanna County).
- Notify United Way of Susquehanna County any time your address changes. Books are mailed to the address listed on the official registration form. If the child’s address changes, you must contact United Way of Susquehanna County to continue receiving books.
- Read with your child.
To Enroll a Child:
- Click Here to download a registration form. Registration forms can be mailed to United Way of Susquehanna County P.O. Box 365 New Milford, PA 18834
- Contact UWSC at 570-465-3868
- Stop by any library in Susquehanna County and pick up a registration form